Customer Account Manager
Banzai Vapors is a world-class eliquid manufacturer based in Lakewood, Washington. In our 3 years of business, we’ve built a cult following with an exceptional eliquid flavor selection and an unsurpassed customer experience. Our core values have launched us to be the Northwest’s premier eliquid manufacturer and a brand that has penetrated almost all 50 states and has distribution deals throughout the European Union. Start a career with the fastest growing eliquid manufacturer in the Northwest today and hone business-to-business development skills that will lead you to a network of opportunity and unlimited earning potential.
Banzai Vapors Account Managers are responsible for sourcing, contacting, and establishing purchasing relationships with industry retail locations across the United States. In addition to creation, maintenance and facilitation of customer need is essential to the success of the Account Manager and the brand of the Company.
- Source new potential clients in an assigned region. Accurately record lead information as well as all customer interactions in company provided CRM.
- Stay abreast to industry competition product offerings.
- Retain customers utilizing follow up schedules and other channels of communication. Constantly offer Banzai Vapors manufactured and distributed products to increase revenue for the company.
- Offer new company products and inform retail partners of company news through various communication channels.
- Meet target revenue goals through the acquisition of new accounts and the regular maintenance of existing accounts.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to keep regular hours and travel for conventions and sales meetings.
- Manage projects assigned outside the scope of sales that lend to the development of the company and business relationships.
- Maintain a neat and organized work environment that portrays care and a professional work environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Requires 1-2 years sales experience
- Business to Business sales experience recommended
- Comfortability with intricate systems and processes
To apply please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org